For more information on connecting to a great class to Grow in, call 618-233-2299.
Zion Sunday Morning Adult Education offers 4 Tracks for adults of all ages to sample. The Old Testament and New Testament Tracks use the God’s Word for Today series to provide an in depth exploration of books of the Bible in sessions ranging from 6-13 weeks. The Family Track offers age or stage related classes of interest to God’s people in families, and the L.I.F.E.Track (Living in Faith Everyday) offers studies that are of interest to all Christians seeking to live out their faith in a complicated world. Stop in and sample a class anytime. New classes are published in the Blue Pages of the worship folder, on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zion.home).
Discovery Class: This class for those who wish to explore a Lutheran Perspective of the Christian Faith or who might be considering becoming a member of Zion Lutheran Church. It is offered several times a year. Please contact the church office for details.
Often just referred to as “small groups,” these are gatherings of 3 to 12 people meet in homes, offices and even on the Zion Campus. They meet at different days and times during the week for Bible study and to connect with one another. Some are short term classes while others are ongoing. L.I.F.E. stands for Living In Faith Everyday. For help finding a group call the church office at 618-233-2299.
- Financial Peace University: Annually in starting in January for 9 weeks
- Linus Incorporated: Thursday, 9-11:00 AM. (sewing blankets for children in hospitals and oncology centers)
- Love and Logic Parenting Classes: Offered twice a year.
- LWML: Lutheran Woman’s Missionary league meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 PM in the church lower level.
- Where Mom’s Connect: 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 6:30 PM – 8:00 pm in the church lower level.
- Morning Men’s Bible Studies: Tuesday 6:30 AM at IHOP and Saturday morning 7:00 AM (school)
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study: 8:30 AM Fall and Spring in the church basement
- Women’s Every Other Wednesday: 6:30-7:30 AM
- Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study: 7:00 AM in the church office workroom
- Home groups: These groups often meet twice a month or every other week on various days and times