Zion Sunday Morning Adult Education offers in depth exploration of books of the Bible in sessions ranging from 6-13 weeks as well studies that are of interest to all Christians seeking to live out their faith in a complicated world. Stop in and sample a class anytime. New classes are published in the Blue Pages of the worship folder and on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zionchurchbelleville)
Discovery Class: This class for those who wish to explore a Lutheran Perspective of the Christian Faith or who might be considering becoming a member of Zion Lutheran Church. It is offered several times a year. Please contact Pastor Chris in the church office for details, 618-233-2299.
These are gatherings of 3 to 12 people meet in homes, offices and even on the Zion Campus. They meet at different days and times during the week for Bible study and to connect with one another. Some are short term classes while others are ongoing. L.I.F.E. stands for Living In Faith Everyday. For help finding or starting a group, call the church office at 618-233-2299.
- Linus Incorporated: Thursday, 9-11:00 AM. (sewing blankets for children in hospitals and oncology centers)
- Love and Logic Parenting Classes: Offered twice a year.
- LWML: Lutheran Woman’s Missionary league meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 PM in the church lower level.
- Where Mom’s Connect: 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 6:30 PM – 8:00 pm in the church lower level.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study, 8:30 -10:00 am, September – May
- Wednesday Morning Women’s Bible Study, 6:30 am, September – May (Every Other Week)
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Study, 6:00 am, September – May
- Thursday Morning Bible Study for all, 8:30 weekly, September – May
- Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study: 7:00 AM in the church office workroom
For more information call 618-233-2299.