Whether you are new to the area or searching for a faith community, Zion offers a place to belong. With opportunities for every generation, we invite you to sample a group and find your place to grow or meet new people.
- Discovery Class – for those interested in learning more about becoming part of our faith community.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies – 9:30-10:30 am, with new classes starting at intervals
- Sunday Morning Marriage and Parenting Classes – offered periodically throughout the year; locations to be announced
- Thursday Morning Bible Study for all – 8:30 am in the youth room
- Music Ministry – choir, orchestra, bells, ensembles. Whether you are a seasoned or new musician, we can help you find a place to use your talents!
- Love and Logic Parent Ministry – game changing and positively empowering parenting skills for parents of all age kids.
For more information, contact the church office, 618-233-2299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Adults
God grows our faith through His Word, so we encourage everyone to be involved in a Bible study at Zion. For those who can’t attend a study in person or who want to learn more on their own, we’ve provided a list of resources.
Short Topical Videos
New? Sign up & receive a free devotion booklet on your first visit!
Complete this form and bring the confirmation email (printed or show it on your phone) to the Welcome Desk on your first visit to Zion. We will have a free devotional booklet waiting for you!