Join us for our semi-annual voters meeting on Monday, July 24, at 6:30 p.m. We will be hearing updates from the various Zion ministries and boards as well as review/approve the budget for 2023-2024.Read More
Zion recognizes the need for women to connect with one another and grow as spiritual leaders in their homes, church and community.
- Lutheran Women in Mission (LWML) – meets at 6:30 pm the second Tuesday of each month and hosts seasonal mission events
- Women of the Word – meets at 6:30 pm the first, third and fourth Tuesdays of each month for Bible study and fellowship
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study – meets 8:30 am in church lower level
- Wednesday Morning Women’s Bible Study – meets at 6:30 am in the church lower level
- Thursday Morning Women’s Bible Study – meets 8:30 am in the youth room
- Linus Blanket Inc. – creates quilted and crocheted blankets for children in health facilities
- Seasonal Women’s activities
- Women’s softball
- Health support groups
Resources for Women
God grows our faith through His Word, so we encourage everyone to be involved in a Bible study at Zion. For those who can’t attend a study in person or who want to learn more on their own, we’ve provided a list of resources.
Lutheran Women in Mission
Short Topical Videos
Video-Based Bible Studies: Browse titles to select a study that interests you. You can do these alone or with friends.
New? Sign up & receive a free devotion booklet on you first visit!
Complete this form and bring a printed copy with you to the Welcome Desk on your first visit to Zion. We will have a free devotional booklet waiting for you!